Ephesians 1

I kneel before the Father... and pray to know the width, length, height and depth of the LOVE of Christ... Amen

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Wedding Season 2011: the kind not in neat blogs, but a happily ever after nonetheless.

Dear Wedding Season 2011,
You have given me temporary depression quickly erased with great hope, many smiles, telling-grandchildren-worthy memories-many which are unforgettable thanks to Facebook and the moments captured by friends with my camera phone-sweaty southern nights, more engagements, expensive dry cleaning and alterations bills, more strapless dresses, glory days reminiscing, priceless dancing lessons, experimentations with white wine, reunions with best friends, and above all, love.
Sincerely,
me
p.s. I'll be getting hitched on New Year's Eve in the unforeseen though no less exciting future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails