Ephesians 1

I kneel before the Father... and pray to know the width, length, height and depth of the LOVE of Christ... Amen

Friday, May 7, 2010

There's never a moment you are not loved


The Anthony Clan

That's a quote my mother has told me as long as I can remember: when I didn't make danceteam, when she forced me to go to math tutoring, when I lost her trust, when I left for college, when I came home from college, when I had my first breakup to the next... and next... and next.... you get the point and most importantly, when I didn't deserve it.
She says it regardless if she likes me at the moment because we all know mothers and daughters have to love each other, but they don't have to like each other sometimes. My mother not only my pushes off the cliff into some of the greatest adventures of my life, but she catches me at the bottom if I don't soar quite as gracefully or as far as I thought.
So this Mother's Day, I'd like to remind her,

"Mom, there's never a moment you're not loved."

Despite how much I love her, there might be too many moments my mother is not appreciated... Make sure your mother knows you love her this Mother's Day.

Smith Magazine is partnering with Women ONE2ONE on why moms matter. Go to

Six-word memoir for mother

and leave your six-word thoughts about your mommy:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails