Ephesians 1

I kneel before the Father... and pray to know the width, length, height and depth of the LOVE of Christ... Amen

Monday, June 28, 2010

What's your love language...

So my Bible study did this, and I think it's one of the most beneficial things to know about yourself and others. Yes. Yes. This is intended for married people, but I know you're curious...

Click here to learn your love language...

Obviously, if any of you know me, you know without a shadow of a doubt I'm a quality time kind of girl, which to me is the worst.
In the words of Harry in "When Harry Met Sally," I'm the worst kind of maintenance because I'm high maintenance, but I think I'm low maintenance. And we're not talking about taking hours to get ready and get done up kind of high maintenance because let's face it-I often times don't brush my hair when I get out of the shower and use tinted moisturizer as my sole source of make up. No, no. My high maintenance is much worse, much more demanding. It's emotional high maintenance.
I've been lucky because I have friends, a guy and a fam who understand me and love me just the same. But dang. I exhaust myself sometimes...
So everyone go figure out their own love language.
Then go watch one of my favorite movies of all times, "When Harry Met Sally." It's about best friends staying friends and falling in love at the same time... (insert sigh).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails