Ephesians 1

I kneel before the Father... and pray to know the width, length, height and depth of the LOVE of Christ... Amen

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Intriguing...


I write like
Vladimir Nabokov

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


I thought all you Bloggers might want to discover who you write like... Don't exactly know this guy personally or academically well, but I might go to Amazon or the AU Public library and check him out.
He must like to write about life, love, and the pursuit of happiness intertwined with boys, growing pains, movie characters, Justin Bieber, Glee, God and pop culture if we're so similar.
Can't imagine anyone named Vladimir writes/wrote about adventures of being a blogsmaid, but who am I to judge?
Who do you write like?
Find out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails